We have established ourself as one of the leading auction company. We continue to push the boundaries of our arena developing exciting and innovative
strategies for the global market. We have a culture of innovation where our employees can make a difference and we are looking for like minded, dynamic individuals to come and join our rapidly expanding team.
Below is our current list of available positions. If you wish to submit your resume, please send it via e-mail, or you can fax us at the number listed below. Thanks!
- Warehouse Manager
Must have a minimum of 5 years experience in related field. As Warehouse managers you will be responsible for the overall operations of warehouses. The duties vary according to what stock is due to be delivered or dispatched, and there may be seasonal variations in the workload.
- inventory control and management
- planning deliveries and dispatch of stock
- allocating space for storing goods
- keeping track of stock levels
- ensuring correct storage of stock
- plan work schedules for warehouse operatives
- organize recruitment, training, health and safety and deal with disciplinary issues.
- make sure that security arrangements are adequate and security procedures are carried out correctly.
- Other duties include scheduling the maintenance, repair and replacement of equipment and buildings, and liaising with other departments.
To be a warehouse manager you should:
- have good numeracy and IT skills
- be able to plan and organize work schedules
- be calm, level-headed, and be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- be able to make decisions and react quickly when problems arise
- have leadership skills and be good at team work
- have good spoken and written communication skills.
- Professional Movers
Must have a minimum of 3 years with known Moving companies. Loads and unloads furniture and related materials onto and off trucks, ensuring that appropriate padding and blankets etc. are used to prevent damage.
- Move furniture and equipment as directed or scheduled.
- Work on a variety of maintenance projects as requested.
- Other duties as requested.
- Valid drivers license
- Strong and healthy
- Ability to work well independently
- Takes direction well and is self motivated
- Good time management skills
- Punctual and reliable
- Has a high degree of common sense & logic